Editor’s Note: This message was originally sent as an email on Monday December 14, 2020.
– Geoff Sadow, Craig Eichner and Fern Heinig and all those who attended for the Sunday minyan
– Shirley Grill and Adrienne Lasiter who sorted the gifts and welcomed people as they drove by
– The Breslin family for handing out bags to the long line of cars
– Sarita Eisenberg, Fern Heinig, & Liza Cohn for delivering bags
– Heather, Lily and Aylah for an amazing program and for packing & handing out bags as well as for coordinating videos
– Lisa and Marita for helping put together the bags and for the beautiful Hanukkah cards
– John Lasiter for the amazing notices and all the work behind the scenes.
Watch Shomrei Week for some great pictures.
I hope that the next 4 candles shine bright as you light them over the next few days and we all smile as we recall the miracle of so many centuries ago and know that miracles are still possible.
Thank you to our Shomrei Community for your generosity and I wish all of you a very Happy Hanukkah from my family to yours.
Latest posts by Miriam Korn Haimes (see all)
- Letter from the President – May at Shomrei! - Thu, Apr 29, 2021
- Letter from the President – Shabbat Survey Results - Thu, Apr 15, 2021
- Please Take Our Shabbat Services Survey - Thu, Mar 25, 2021